Monday, July 03, 2017

Bald Bouncer

Five Nights at Freddy’s 6 Cancelled

Not that anyone besides rabid Five Nights at Freddy’s fans would’ve known but Five Nights at Freddy’s 6 was in development. The key word is “was” – creator Scott Cawthon has announced that the sixth iteration in the franchise has been cancelled.


In a new Steam community post, Cawthon said, “After forcing myself to keep working on it day after day, I realized something – I just don’t want to work on this.

“With each game’s release, I think the expectations get higher and higher for the next, and rightfully so. Each game SHOULD be better than the last! But that pressure starts to mount, and I fear that I’ve been neglecting other things in my life for the sake of trying to keep up with those mounting expectations.”

Cawthon isn’t done with the series just yet but whatever his next project is, it will “be something for fun, and something for the fans.”

“Remember Foxy Fighters from Update 2? I loved working on that game. It was a lot of fun, and it took a lot of the pressure off me knowing that it was just for the fans of the games. That’s the kind of project that I’d like to work on again.”

In the meantime, Five Nights at Freddy’s VR will still be happening along with the film and a new book. What are your thoughts on part 6 being cancelled though? Let us know below.

Source: Rheena.com

Bald Bouncer

About Bald Bouncer -

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :