Friday, September 23, 2016

Bald Bouncer

Titanfall 2 Will Have Attrition Mode, First Gameplay Footage Revealed

Josh from Respawn Entertainment has confirmed that Attrition mode will be returning to Titanfall 2. Confirming via Reddit, the developer had the following to say: “I write this post to you because I know a lot of you have seen my #BePatient comments and dislike it or find it to mean I’m trolling. I do it out of love (sometimes it’s borderline trolling lol) I rather you be angry than feel like we don’t see your complaints and begin to run with random stories lol. So I’m here to tell you that I’m ending my #BePatient campaign! Going forward I’m going to use #WeDidITReddit. P.S – Attrition is in Titanfall 2. #WeDidITReddit”


Well, there you have it. If you want to see the mode in action, check out this nine minute gameplay footage showcasing the same. Titanfall 2 is out next month on PS4, Xbox One and PC.



Source: Rheena.com

Bald Bouncer

About Bald Bouncer -

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :